ANTM: Episode 5
Our Review of Episode 5 of Cycle 23 of America’s Next Top Model is here.
- I swear every episode starts with someone telling Courtney off, like sometimes I feel like they are picking on her but other times she seems so entitled.
- Personal Style lesson,
Law Roach knows exactly what he’s talking about and he is right. you don’t need money or designer clothes to look good.
- and if you don’t know what your doing or need help, get a personally stylist.
- Personal Style Challenge, this will really show us who dresses well, cause being a model now is about having the full package. and if you can’t dress yourself your gonna have to fake it.
- Binta looked awful, were as I think Kyle, India, Tatiana and Paige were spot on
- Tatiana knows her own style and what she’s about, and that is why she won.
- Avant Garde fashion is some of the most interesting I’ve ever seen, you can really go all out with your creativity.
- Nicola Formichetti is an incredible designer and visionary, they are so lucky to work with him.
- some of the outfits are insane but that’s the job, the things I’ve got models to do for an amazing shot is insane. You just have to embrace it.
- India, she was one of my favourites, her look is amazing and this is so high fashion it’s unreal
- Krislian, I like it but I wish she had done more and really gone for it.
- Binta, it’s so sereail, I love this image.
- Paige, she is like a fierce show queen on her wedding day. love it.
- Cody, she has really come out of the shadows and has shown just how amazing she is. 10/10 would recommend.
- Giah, I’m not a fan, i know the dress was a tough one cause of the balloons but she could of done so much more.
- Marissa, it’s so fun and sexy but not over the top, it’s incredible.
- Courtney, i agree with Ashley on so many levels cause she is an incredible model but she seems a little too much as a person.
- Coryanne, THIS IS TOO MUCH. it’s a straight up Tim Walker level of photography. It’s High Fashion.
- Tatiana, She is just so good, i can’t wait to see what she does next week.
- Kyle, I love her but I know this is very hard for her.
- Best Photo: Coryanne
- Bottom Two: Kyle and Giah
- Eliminated: Giah
- I agree with the elimination, cause looking at their images side by side Kyle is better and can really be an inspiration to so many people, we need someone like her.
- Next Week:Girls Fighting, Girls Kissing and Some Great Fashion Looks.
Leave a Reply