Project Runway: Season 15, Episode 1
Our Review of Episode 1 of Season 15 of Project Runway is here.
- Nathalia J-Mag: I like her style, she’s into futuristic style that is Eco friendly and with no waste. Her look and style is very now.
- Erin: She says she is inspired by how trash can be turned into fashion while focusing on how trash ruins our oceans. Her work is also colourful and full of texture.
- Sarah: Fun & Practical. I have to say this is the kind of stuff i would wear, there is nothing wrong with being a little commercial. She’s all about bright colours and prints.
- Mah-Jing: Structured & Sexy and he likes to play with how denim can be used in different ways. I think it’s so cute that his wife is his muse.
- Roberi: He went to school here in the UK, That’s so exciting, He makes his own material and i just think it makes his whole look stand out. I love the texture in his work and the experimentation within it.
- Rik: His work is so interesting, it’s so conceptional and fun and different, i loved his army bag turned jacket.
- Alex: His work is elegant and edgy. His work is like a modern take on classic silhouettes and the beauty of women.
- Kimber: Her work is interesting and something special, it feels so real and very her and shows us her story.
- Linda: Her work is all about androgyny, i’m loving the street style vibe and the different textures and materials. i want to wear everything.
- Tasha: I love the fact she has her own models, it’s fun, it’s street wear, it’s arty, it’s so now and i can see people in art schools rocking this look, this collection goes beyond boundaries and feels like it is for everyone.
- Brik: Another denim lover. High waists, stylish looks and intellectual style are what will make him stand out.
- Jenni: She’s self taught and a blogger and illustrator so she is really on trend and knows whats happening right now. she could be really exciting to watch.
- Ian: Simple, Monochrome,Slouchy and Flowey. He describes it as old man meets little kid. I get that, my wardrobe is very similar.
- Corey Ortiz: He also goes by Cornelius. I love that jacket but it’s not good from a styling standpoint for TV, but it is beautiful. It’s the same with the arms on the high necked top, but i love the stark black and bright colours.
- Laurence: Lot’s of leather and exciting patterns that are old fashioned while beings used in a modern way. her clothes look expensive and are sexy as hell.
- Dexter: Loves Grace Jones……That’s all I need to hear for me to LOVE you. I just want to see Dexter’s whole collection, I need it all in my life, forever.
Leave a Reply